mandag 21. januar 2013

It's photo-time!

Here are a bunch of photos, as promised. they are a bit out of order, though. I tried to take some fancy photos, but as you can see, I'm not a professional photographer (yet) My camera isn't that high class either, but at least you're able to see the motives. Another thing, I love toreceive comments, but it would be nice if you could, log in or sign them. If not, I'll have no idea who wrote what :) -Magnus
The courtyard of "La Capuchina", a big convent ruined in 1773
The inside of La Capuchina s main room
Yours truly in front of the rear of La capuchina
Coffee beans being dried at La Azotea, a nearby coffee farm
The different phases of coffee production. The berries are in the middle, beans with shells are up, without shells to the right, roasted to the left and grounders down. The entrance and garden of my house here
A typical Antiguan street.
The park in front of La Merced, one of the biggest churches in town currently in use.
Fountain in la Merced
The front of La Merced
The courtyard of La Merced
Mike and Terry
Me, Tim and Tracey
A reconstruction of a local marked My room here
The second floor and rooftop terrace of the house. The Vulcan Pacaya is in the background.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar