mandag 6. juni 2011

MAD-fest, Science fair and other stuff

I'm feeling lazy today, so I will not write this post in both English and Norwegian, but just in English...*

There's been a lot of things going on these last few days.  I've had quite a few tests (three tests and four finals), but senioritis has kicked in, so I really don't care anymore. I should probably be studying for tomorrow's history final at this very moment, but whatever. After all, thats why we have lunch and college writing =]

Last week, there was also MADfest. I was part of the stage crew, so I spent a couple of hours every day to help with the sound and stuff. The show was on Friday, and it was really amazing. I was especially impressed by a couple of the singers.  Aftter the show, I went to Wendy's with a few ppl, before we headed home. I was stuck in the subway with Cynthia for an hour or so, before they told us that there were no trains. Major downer....  When I finally got home, the house was filled with a group of my parents' friends from Norway, so the party continued, lol.

Sunday, I went to the World Physics fair in Washington Square park with ppl from school, and spent a few hours there. The weather was nice, and it was surprisingly fun, so we had a nice time.  A few hours later, I went to the Norwegian church, where there was a BBQ at the rooftop.

This is the last week of school. It is always nice to know that summer is just around the corner, but it's also kinda sad. Fortunately, I will be to busy to worry about that. There's still a few tests, there's senior dinner ++,  and then there is prom on Wednesday. Can't wait!


Nancy and Cynthia trying to be gangsters


World Science fair!
Bed of nails. Three girls standing on top of a nail-mat on top of a guy on top of another nail-mat



Mayra and Greg... and ms D who suddenly came out of nowhere

BBQ on the rooftop!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar